FM UI Plus
FM UI Plus - product, which includes patch installer for RAD Studio to improve default UI for FireMonkey applications.
Now it comes as Bonus with "All Styles LifeTime Subscription" and "FMX Styles LifeTime Subscription"!
At this moment it includes improvements for Windows and macOS platforms:
- new default HQ style for macOS from delphistyles.com, which includes graphics with all specifics of Sierra at this moment
- new focused frame around controls on macOS, which looks as native
- new toolbar style, which can be merged with window caption to get more native look and feel on macOS
- fixes of text drawing on macOS and Windows systems
- fixes of TCalendar, TGrid drawing on Windows and macOS
- more all possible fixes and improvements for different platforms in the future
- quickly implementation of UI changes for different platforms in the future
- easy to Enable / Disable "FM UI Plus" for your application (just call project popup menu and select one item)
Download Demo for macOS
How to Install and Use
1. Run fmuiplus.exe to install FM UI Plus (IDE must be closed).
2. Call project popup menu and select "Enable FM UI Plus" item to enable "FM UI Plus" for your project.
To disable it, call again project popup menu and select "Disable FM UI Plus".