FM UI Plus
FM UI Plus - product, which includes patch installer for RAD Studio to improve default UI for FireMonkey applications.
Now it comes with each FM style!
At this moment it includes improvements for Windows and macOS platforms:
- new default HQ style for macOS from delphistyles.com
- new focused frame around controls on macOS, which looks as native
- fixes of text drawing on Windows and macOS
- fixes of TCalendar, TGrid drawing on Windows and macOS
- macOS 64-bit support (new for RAD Studio 10.3.2)
- more all possible fixes and improvements for different platforms in the future
- quickly implementation of UI changes for different platforms in the future
- easy to Enable / Disable "FM UI Plus" for your application (just call project popup menu and select one item)
- RAD Studio 10.4 is supported
How to Install and Use
1. Run fmuiplus.exe to install FM UI Plus (IDE must be closed).
2. Call project popup menu and select "Enable FM UI Plus" item to enable "FM UI Plus" for your project.
To disable it, call again project popup menu and select "Disable FM UI Plus".